Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey batter, batter!

We are sad that baseball season has come to an end. We had a great time watching Zach play this year. It was his first year playing "kid pitch." During the season he practiced hard and became a really good pitcher. His last game he pitched 9 strike outs in 12 batters. Way to go Zach! I didn't get any pictures of him pitching, but here's one of him batting.

And stealing 2nd!

3 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

After talking with Jas the other day, Andy was bragging about Zach for you. Way to go Zach! That's so fun. Rebecca

Becca said...

I keep hoping that Jackson wants to play baseball and nothing else! Baseball is about the only sport I can STAND to watch! He looks like he is having fun! That is all that really matters!

Jamie said...

awe, what cute kids...i'm a proud aunt! :) so glad you're blogging so i can keep up on you guys!