Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Last week our friends had a birthday party for their son Amani. For the party they bought this waterslide and the kids had a blast. They spent HOURS racing, sliding and having a great time enjoying the water. At first Owen was too scared to climb up the "ladder" to go down. We tried and tried to get him to climb up. Finally, Jason just lifted him up to the top and then he had to go down. After that we couldn't get him off the slide. Thanks for a great party. And thanks to Jason and Andrea for these pictures. I forgot my camera, of course.






Ryan got some good air up there at the top.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Those are SOOO much fun! We got one for one of Natalie's birthday parties, and the kids did play for HOURS! I thought they would get sick of it after a while, but NO! They kept going and going and going! I am glad everyone had such a good time!

Marcia said...

That looks like a ton of fun. Did you give it a try? :) I never seem to have my camera on me when I need it, but at least you got some great photos.