Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

The kids had a great time on Halloween. Zach and Ryan were so excited to be able to paint their faces, although Ryan's face paint only lasted about 5 minutes. Just after I had painted his face he went downstairs and rolled all over the sofa and most of the makeup ended up on the sofa cushions. Owen didn't quite remember what Halloween was all about until we finally went trick or treating. He was so excited that people were giving him candy but he was still polite and said thank you to everyone even without prompting from me. I hope Zach and Ryan were polite, but I don't know because as soon as we were out the door and they saw some friends they were off running. When Owen and I made it back to the house and hour later Zach and Ryan were home and done with their trick or treating. It was a fun night.

"RAIDER NATION"
Baseball player
Soldier, or as Ryan says, an Army Guy

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Your boys are so cute! Even with their face paint on. I hate to think about what your couch looks like! Trick or Treating is fun, but then I have to figure out creative ways to make the candy disappear without them eating it all!! I suppose they wouldn't want to go if people gave out apples and oranges though!

Becca said...

Your boys do look so very cute! We also find creative ways of getting rid of the candy..hehe! Quinn takes handfulls every night and puts it in the outside trash so they don't see it..hehe! Poor children! Your boys are so big Laura!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

The boys look great! I totally understand about the face paint. I wonder why I keep trying to do the kids faces...it never lasts (Well, until they get older). Hope the couches cleaned up okay. Rebecca

amyburb said...

As soon as I saw Ryan I thought, he's an army guy. That's exactly what Coleman would have called him. Two peas in a pod . . .