Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!

Owen just celebrated his 3rd birthday last week. He is growing up so fast, also. He's my first child to be completely potty trained before their 3rd birthday. Owen loves balloons, but usually lets go of the string outside and gets upset when the balloon flies up through the air, so he wanted to have a balloon cake this year. We decided to get him a real bike with training wheels for his birthday. He has a lot to work on, his 2 older brothers could ride their bikes without training wheels when they were 3. Ryan actually learned a couple weeks before he was 3. Owen also likes cars and trains, so Grandma got him some more tracks for his GeoTrax train. He had a great birthday.



4 comments:

Marcia said...

You're making me feel bad with all these homemade cakes. My kids get store bought. He is such a cutie! I can't believe two of your boys knew how to ride their bikes without training wheels by 3. My 6-year old still needs them. Congrats on the potty training. That is no small feat and if I had to choose I would take potty training over training wheels any day!

Us said...

maybe you should try out for ace of cakes, you little festive cake maker. love your favorite sister emilee

Becca said...

I cannot believe he is 3! Wow how time flies! Your boys are so big!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I like the balloon idea...very cute. I know it's not your area of expertise(with 3 boys) but do you have any good princess cake ideas? (But not a barbie dress cake?) Rebecca