Zach and I were just looking at our blog and he asked if the Philippines was my last post. When I said yes he gave me a look and told me I really needed to update our blog. I've been meaning to post some baseball pictures...so here they are. We were extra busy this baseball season with 2 players (this was Ryan's first year to play), but we had a great time and both Zach and Ryan were invited to play on the All Star teams for their age group. Zach decided to turn down the offer since some of the games would interfere with our trip to Jackson Hole. I'm sure it won't be too many more years that Zach will think that a family trip is not worth missing the opportunity to play All Stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes, you need to do a better job of keeping your blog up to date. I don't like feeling out of the loop. ;) I have a feeling many a spring and summer night of mine will be spent at the baseball diamond. Great job to your boys for pitching!!
I agree with Marcia, and Zack! hehe! I don't know what I am talking about! It has taken me forever to update, then I did a ton, and am still not caught up! I think we are going to get Jackson into baseball...but I am trying to convince him on Basketball...at least it is indoors..and outdoors in AZ is KILLER!
Post a Comment