Apparently Zach and Ryan are too old to go to the pumpkin patch! When I asked them if they wanted to go Zach replied, "Why would I want to do something so LAME?" Ryan didn't want to go but he wanted to make sure he would still get a pumpkin. So I took Owen alone and we got pumpkins for everyone. Owen also got to go with his preschool class. They had about 10 tractors for the kids to sit on and a corn maze. Owen had such a great time and had to sit and play on every tractor. Zach and Ryan sure missed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny what Zach said although I'm sure it wasn't funny when he said it! That's nice you got some alone time with Owen though. Who knows, when the boys get older they miss the tradition and want to go with you again.
Post a Comment