Monday, May 24, 2010

Spring in Utah

This is what we woke up to this morning MAY 24th...SNOW. You never know what kind of weather you will get during the spring in Utah. We had mixed feelings about the snow at our house. Zach and Ryan were not happy because this meant yet more cancelled baseball games. Jason and I were not happy because we were worried about our garden and flowers that have already been planted. But Owen was thrilled. He got his snowpants, boots and gloves on and went out to play. How often do you get to build a snowman in May?

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Holy Cow! I know the weather in NH can be weird (it was 98 here today, a new record), but that's just crazy!! At least Owen took advantage though.

Becca said...

HOLY Cow! That is amazing! How thankful I am in AZ, where I don't have snow..hehe! BUT, it does look really pretty, and that is an awesome snowman..hehe!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Okay, when I saw the picture I said to myself "Holy cow!" apparently the exclamation of choice... I can't believe you still had snow in May, but your house looks beautiful covered in the white layer! Hope to see you soon! Rebecca Oh, and Owen is dang cute in his little soccer uniform. I love it.