Monday, May 24, 2010

Tulip Festival

Grammy took Owen and I, along with Jenny and Chase to go see the beautiful tulips at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It was a little bit chilly, but the boys had fun running around the grounds while we enjoyed the thousands of blooming tulips. We didn't actually make it to the gardens during the official festival, but the tulips were still in full bloom when we went. After our walk around the gardens Grammy took us to the Trellis Cafe where we ate a yummy lunch. Thank you, Grammy for a fun day.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I would have been in absolute HEAVEN. Tulips are my favorite flower, but I don't have a single one in my yard. Go figure. I wish I had something like that to attend around here.

Becca said...

I LOVE TULIPS!!! Sooo pretty! sounds like so much fun!