Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of SCHOOL 2010

School actually started for Ryan and Zach on July 26th. Our 3 week summer went by extremely fast with a baseball tournament occupying the first week. But with year round school that's what you get. Ryan is in 5th grade this year and Zach in 6th; his last year in Elementary! School for Owen started a week later and he could not wait to go to Kindergarten.





Owen found his friend Gavin that lives down the street. They were excited to be in the same class, but maybe a little shy on the first day.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I didn't realize you have year-round school out there. Sometimes I think I'd like that better. However I did enjoy the break this summer from all the activities. But Mom's taxi is fired up again now that we're back in school. The boys look very handsome. I don't know how you do it with three!!

Becca said...

I WISH we had year around school! Seriously! My kids probably don't but I DO! Summer makes for WAY too much time to keep kids entertained...hehehe! Your kids are soooo grown up! WOW!