Hello everyone, this is Jason. To provide an example of my longstanding patience and tolerance I have posted the photo above. To celebrate the opening of Twilight, Laura decided to get a temporary tattoo (or bumper sticker for those who are familiar with white trash vernacular) of the name Edward. Normally, I patiently endure Laura’s erratic behavior, but I have decided to take action since the Twilight obsession has gone too far this time. Regretfully, I have decided to hack into the blog, change the password and post this message. This information (and possibly more) will remain on the blog until Laura has done ten nice things for me. If any of you have ideas for something Laura can do nice, please be sure to share.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Laura has gone too far!
Hello everyone, this is Jason. To provide an example of my longstanding patience and tolerance I have posted the photo above. To celebrate the opening of Twilight, Laura decided to get a temporary tattoo (or bumper sticker for those who are familiar with white trash vernacular) of the name Edward. Normally, I patiently endure Laura’s erratic behavior, but I have decided to take action since the Twilight obsession has gone too far this time. Regretfully, I have decided to hack into the blog, change the password and post this message. This information (and possibly more) will remain on the blog until Laura has done ten nice things for me. If any of you have ideas for something Laura can do nice, please be sure to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOVE it Laura!!!! You're AWESOME!!I wish I was closer so I'd have someone fun to get into it with! I'm thinking about going permanent with the Edward Tattoo!!!!! Just saw the movie this afternoon....I'm ready to read the books again!!! Have FUN!
ps....I think Jason's just jealous!
Jason....why don't you get a little creative and play Edward with laura!!?!?!?!?!
You're pretty funny!
I swear I am the ONLY person in this world who has not read these books. Some people say it's because I don't have a tween girl in my family, but I don't think that's it. Oh well, just like everything else I'll get caught up in a few years.
Oh, and I think that carrying your three children and staying home with them is pretty much more than 10 nice things. Erratic behavior? Clearly this is not the same Laura I knew in junior high.
Howeser, it's just another example that you can take the girl out of Skyline, but you can't take the Skyline out of the girl. That now puts at 51% the total percentage of girls from her graduating class who now sport the tramp stamp. It was inevitable. Just like the navel ring and/or cosmetic surgery that we will probably see by this time next year. Unfortunate. You've done a good job keeping it under control until now, but it's nature vs. nurture, man. Might as well try and hold back the mighty Mississippi with your bare hand.
Also, the fact that the tat is in some other dude's name is brutal.
Is that really Laura or did you get some random photo from off the internet?
Also, Jason, I think you and your buddies may spend as much time blogging as the girls do!! Heehee
This is Garrett for Amy. I'm only commenting because Andy commented.
As far as suggestions, I think it would be nice if she ___________ your ___________.
Washed/Car.
Fed/Pet.
Gave you back/Remote.
Did/Chores.
You know, stuff like that.
That is FABULOUS!
Post a Comment