Our Osie Bosie baby is now 4 years old (sniff, sniff). I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He didn't want little kid toys for his birthday, just Legos. In fact today we went through his toys and cleaned out all the little kid toys. It makes me sad. But I sure do love this cute little (big) boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!! I can't believe it either! It makes me a little sad that my baby is 5...I do have to admit for years I was sooo excited for him to get older, but now when I try to hold him, he is just not my little boy anymore...makes me a little sad! BUT, he is getting more fun in different ways! Having a boy has been a whole new adventure for me, and I am loving it!
That would make me sad getting rid of all the baby toys. Can you believe we still have Little People stuff and my guys are 5 and 7? Everytime I think I am going to give it away I go into their rooms and see they've been playing with it. I wish we could all stop the clock and enjoys our kids a little longer before they grow up.
Post a Comment