Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Go BINGHAM! Champions!

This post is for Zach. His football team finished the season undefeated with a win for the State Championship for his age group. I don't have any pictures because that game was played in a BLIZZARD! The boys worked so hard this year and were rewarded with a championship. Way to go Bingham Gremlin A team! Ryan's team didn't make it to the playoffs, but they still worked hard and had a great season. I'm so proud of my boys for all their hard work and determination this season. A huge thank you to their coaches who gave so much of their time and effort to teach our boys. Until next year....




2 comments:

Becca said...

A blizzard....man...Makes me very thankful for where I live..hehe! If my kids were in outside sports during that kind of weather I would never be at the games...I hate being cold...hhehe! But way to go boys! That is awesome!

Marcia said...

Wow, that's totally awesome! Congrats! Those are great photos too.