Ryan's football coach arranged for his team to attend one of the Utah football practices. Zach was lucky enough to be able to tag along! They were able to watch the practice, see the locker room and the weight room, and meet the players and get their autographs. Some of the players even gave the kids some of their gear. Zach got Jereme Brooks' glove. The players were incredibly nice and generous with the boys and they had an awesome time.
2 comments:
OH, how I wish I could post this post for my brother in law..hehe! He is a DIE HARD BYU fan, and to see the kids play with the Utes would just make me smile to see his reaction! That is sooo awesome that they got to go do that!
That's great that the Utes were welcoming. I bet your boys were in heaven!
Post a Comment