Friday, December 10, 2010

Owen's Pirate Birthday Party

Aaargh! Owen turned 5 years old! And to celebrate the occasion he had a pirate birthday party. He had a great time being the "cap'n" and having his buccaneers join him aboard his ship in search of the treasure. After the treasure hunt, which they did find, the pirates enjoyed pirate pizza, peanut butter planks and cannonball grapes. A couple of pirate games were played and then the cap'n got to open his presents. He had a great time and I think all the kids did too.

Cupcakes were very easy to make..Owen even helped.
Ethan and Luke
Ethan, Nicholas, Kaleb, Riley, Hallee, Isabella, Owen
Luke, Ethan, Arianna, Brody, Bridger
Owen's party was actually a day before his birthday so he had 2 days to celebrate. All Owen said he wanted for his birthday was the lego airplane...and he got it. We must really love this kid! Happy Birthday Osie...we love you and are so happy you are in our family.

3 comments:

Becca said...

he is soooo cute! Love the party idea!

Marcia said...

What a fun party theme! I think a treasure hunt if a cool idea too. We are into Lego's here too. I just wish each thing would stay made a little longer before it gets broken up and dumped into the giant bin of Legos. Sigh. :)

Jamie said...

You know I loved this party.....now your blog is needing an Idaho post! ...june????