Oh wow, am I way behind! And I don't have a good excuse. But since this blog is to document our lives mainly for myself I will just try to catch up in the next few days.
We continued with our Christmas Eve tradition of going to temple square during the afternoon. Again we enjoyed the temple grounds without all the hustle and bustle and without all the crowds. Ralph and Edy joined us this year and I believe they enjoyed it also. Although we don't get to see the lights we do get to feel the Christmas Spirit, which is something I love. I'm sure this will continue to be a family tradition in the years to come.
This year the we didn't even need the reminder sign, although we still put it up. Jason and I ended up waking the kids up so we could get going.
2 comments:
My kids love their ipods! LOVE Them! I like that when we travel they can plug in and leave me alone...hehehehe! Love the pictures!
What awesome gifts. I didn't know you could get them engraved. What a neat idea. I think my boys will be asking for those this year. But that'll be ok becuase I'm thinking our house can't hold one single more Lego!!
Post a Comment